1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public
consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen
while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your
TV and then pointing it at the screen. 7. Speak only in a "robot"
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and
announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch
paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all
weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of
your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your
neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener
it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they
touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:"
them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if
people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell
the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance
with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing
awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the
ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a
nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green,
and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking"
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic
parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their
complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all
of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/
O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you
hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells"
until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom
of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed
it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious
that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers
brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar"
or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great
glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name,
and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars
to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster
speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble
their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan"
people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.